Monday, March 29, 2010

Back Home Again

Hard to believe, but my daughter will be graduating from Virginia Tech in May. Her degree will be in Psychology, with a minor in History. She plans to work for a year before going to grad school. Hopefully, thanks to the new healthcare reform bill, I can keep her on my insurance for a few more years until she finishes her Master's degree and can get more established on her own.
I expect that, sometime after graduation, expenses will be more or most of her paycheck, and she will have to move home again, at least until she starts grad school. I look forward to having her home, but I also know it will be a real period of adjustment for all of us. It should be interesting.
Have a blessed day!

3 comments:

  1. That will be an interesting transition. I suspect that you'll love having her home again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the time that I moved back in with my parents, especially the 6 months before my wedding. It made me and my mom so much closer. Enjoy that precious time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness, that's very hard to believe-that you have a child old enough to graduate college.

    Cherish the time with her.

    ReplyDelete